FREE FOR PERSONAL USE
FREE FOR PERSONAL USE
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
IMPORTANT! Please read the contents of this Licensing Agreement carefully before you install Hanken Design Co. fonts or software. This agreement defines your rights as a user of the fonts and/or software. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, promptly delete the font file(s) All rights to distribute enclosed fonts with this EULA belong to Hanken Design Co.
This Desktop Font Software End User License Agreement (“License” or “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you or the company, organization or other legal entity that you represent (“the Licensee”) and Hanken Design Co. (“the Licensor”). By obtaining and/or installing delivered software, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
“Font Software” (hereinafter “Font”): Any font in any digital format.
“Workstation”: Any computer which is not a server; this includes, but is not limited to, desktop computers, notebooks, netbooks, tablet PCs, communicators, multiprocessor computers, terminal stations, etc.
“Personal Desktop Font License”: A license that grants to a user of the downloaded Font the set of rights listed in this Licensing Agreement.
“Additional License”: An extension to the Personal License that confers additional rights. It includes but not limited to the right to use the font in a commercial manner, modify the Font, installation on server unit and the use of font on websites and mobile applications.
“Licensee”: A person to whom the license is granted or issued.
“Licensor”: Pertains to Hanken Design Co.
“Hanken Design Co.”: A company established by Alfredo Marco Pradil and partners that design and develop fonts for individuals, institutions, organisations and companies. It is a company registered in the Philippines with office located in Lt. Col. Atienza St. corner Lopez Jaena St. 3rd flr., Buenafe Bldg., Brgy. 2, Batangas City Batangas, Philippines.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS
- This Personal Desktop Font License grants the licensee a limited and non-exclusive right to use the font in the manner set forth in this agreement.
- Licensee may install and use the Font on two (2) Workstations that belongs to the Licensee.
- Licensee may use the Font for personal projects, client proposal and trial purposes only. If you find that this font fits the requirement of your commercial or client project, please purchase the full license. Contact us if you have specific licensing needs of the font.
- Licensee may embed the Font in scalable format in electronic documents for delivery to third parties (such as PDF or EPS files), provided that such documents can only be used for Print and Preview.
- Licensee may make one copy of the Font for archival purposes.
- Licensee may not install and use the purchased Font on computers that belong to other persons or companies. Licensee may not give, rent, lease or make available the Font or parts of it to third parties.
- Licensee may not distribute the Font or any part of the Font Licensee must provide the necessary protection against unauthorized access to the Font. Licensee may not modify, adapt, change the name, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, or attempt to discover the source code of the Font. Any such use requires Additional License from the Licensor.
- Any derivative fonts created under such Additional License will be completely owned by the Licensor. Licensee may use them in accordance with the restrictions indicated in current Agreement.
- This Agreement is valid in all territories and has no expiration date. However, this Agreement will terminate automatically if the Licensee fails to comply with any provision contained herein. In this case, Licensee must stop using the Font and destroy all copies of the Font.
- The font software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement of third-party rights.
- Licensee acknowledges that the Licensor owns all intellectual and industrial property right, title and interest in and to the Font Software. Licensee agrees that the Font Software is protected by the copyright law and international treaties and should treat the Font software in the same manner as the Licensee would to any other copyrighted material.
- THE LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING ANY PROFIT LOSS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO COMPENSATE FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE LICENSEE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
<- BACK TO MAIN
Version 1.000 | 19 May 2020
If you have any questions concerning this End User Licensing Agreement,
you may direct queries to email@example.com