How to Install Fonts
-> To Install on Windows
- Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Select the fonts you want to install. You can click to select one font, Control-click to select several fonts, or Shift-click to select a contiguous group of fonts.
- Right-click the selected fonts and choose "Install."
- The fonts are now installed and will appear in the font menus of your applications.
- To open the Fonts folder in Windows 7, open the Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, and then select Preview, delete, or show and hide fonts. To open the Fonts folder in Windows Vista, open Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, and choose Install or remove a font.
- Right-click the font you want to remove, and click Delete.
-> To Install on Mac OS***
- Navigate to the file you just downloaded in Finder, then open it up (expand zip files as needed first). This should immediately open Font Book. This is an app that is included in MacOS to help make managing fonts easier, and it has a number of useful functions. When you click on a brand new font, Font Book will pop it up and show you a preview of that font.
- Take a look at Font Book’s preview. You can change the typeface with the drop-down menu at the top of the window to get a better look at the font’s different weights and styles. If it’s not what you expected or there’s something wrong with the appearance, you will probably want to download a new version of the font from a different site or try a new type of font.
- At the bottom of the Font Book preview window you will see the option to install the font. Click the button and the font will be installed on your Mac. In theory, Font Book makes a font available for all apps on MacOS. In practice, however, you may encounter some trouble with things like older Microsoft Word apps, which may not be properly set up to accept new fonts.
- Launch Font Book (located in /Applications/) and use the Search function to find the font you want to delete
- Select the font to remove and either right-click on it and select “Remove ‘Fontname’ Family” or choose the same option from the File menu
- Confirm the removal of the font
If you have further questions and issues, please contact us at email@example.com